Grants of up to $5,000 to USA K-12 schools in the funding source's service area for educational enrichment programming. Funding is intended for creative and innovative proposals that include technology and project-based learning. Eligible schools are located in the funding source's service area in Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Initiatives should emphasize creative student learning; develop 21st century skills; promote critical thinking, reasoning and communication; and utilize innovative technologies to advance learning.
Grant requests should highlight initiatives that emphasize project-based learning and describe, if possible, how broadband services and other important tools will be integrated in to the program.
Collaboration across schools; different grade levels within a district; and across the community, including parents, faculty, staff, and community and business members, is encouraged.
- Wi-fi or Internet services
- Requests solely asking for media equipment, including: computers, tablets, smart TVs, smartboards, projectors, etc.
- Classroom supplies or equipment, including paper, notebooks, writing instruments, desks, chairs and textbooks.
- Individual student scholarships
- Faculty, staff or consultant salaries
- Fees or transportation related to conferences, workshops or competitions
Now Accepting Applications for 2023. Applications are due by March 31, 2023.
Only one grant application will be accepted per school and the application must be approved by the principal or superintendent.
Estimated Size of Grant
Grant requests between $1,000 and $5,000 will be accepted.