Opportunity for USA and territories women entrepreneurs to participate in a business development program. Successful applicants will receive a $10,000 grant and in-kind support in the form of education, mentorship, networking, amplification, and certification to scale their businesses.
Women and non-binary small business owners often lack the funding and resources they need to scale and grow their operations. That's why the Launch Program exists: to remove barriers to access that prevent them from succeeding. The Launch Program provides women and non-binary small business owners capital through a grant, mentorship from industry experts, and six months of free education that supports them on their unique journeys.
The 2023 Launch Program is open to women- and non-binary-owned consumer packaged goods businesses—selling items like food and beverages, household goods, apparel, and more—with an annual gross revenue between $100,000 and $499,000. Joining the Launch Program means joining a diverse and supportive community of founders.
$10,000 Cash Grant: A one-time cash grant of $10,000 to help you scale your business
Six-Month Program: Education from industry experts to answer your biggest questions and support your small business growth
Mentorship: Opportunities for one-on-one coaching and mentorship to learn from experts who can help you overcome challenges and plan for growth
Community: The opportunity to network with an authentic, inclusive community of small business owners who understand your journey
- Applicant must be a woman or non-binary founder or co-founder of the company.
- Applicant must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States or a US territory.
- Applicant must be 21 years or older.
- Only one entrepreneur per business may apply and/or participate.
- Business must be at least 51% owned by participating founder or co-founder.
- Business must be a Consumer Packaged Goods company (all CPG industries are welcome to apply).
- Business must have an annual gross revenue between $100,000 and $499,000 (should you be selected as a semi-finalist, you will be asked to submit your financials for verification).
- Business cannot be currently or have previously raised funds, or intend to seek venture capital or angel investment, or a liquidity event, in next 12 months.
- Business must be registered and located in the US or a US territory as a for-profit entity.
Note: The aim of this grant is to help independent small businesses and entrepreneurs - locations owned by publicly-traded corporations do not qualify, Nonprofit organizations do not qualify, and Subsidiary businesses or franchisees do not qualify.
The deadline to apply for the 2023 Launch Program is Friday, March 31, 2023, at 11:59:59 PM ET.
- February 1 - Applications Open
- March 31 - Applications Close
- June - Selected Businesses to be Announced
- July - Program Kick-Off
- December - Program Concludes
Estimated Size of Grant
The LWL Launch Program provides a $10,000 USD grant, business education, mentorship, advisory support, community, and amplification for women and non-binary business owners and entrepreneurs.
Term of Contract
Six Month Program: Participants will receive high-quality educational resources, opportunities, mentorship, advisory services, and amplification across LWL programming.