Foundation / Corporation
GMA Foundations - The Fuller Foundation
01/15/20 Receipt - Midnight
Grants typically ranging from $5,000 to $7,500 to New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine nonprofits in eligible regions for programs and projects in the focus areas of arts, youth at risk, and wildlife protection. For the arts and youth at risk categories, programs must be located in the Boston area (inside 128) or the immediate Seacoast area of New Hampshire. For the wildlife category, grant seekers must have an office or chapter in the state of Maine, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts.
The Fuller Foundation's focus areas include the following Areas of Interest:
- Programs that provide access to art, and art education, to traditionally underserved communities
- Efforts that beautify and inspire communities, including local arts festivals
- Programs involving symphony, opera, or theater
- Species Protection: Programs that protect endangered species, the environment and habitat necessary for species survival, and programs that educate the public about their plight
- Animals Helping People: Horses, dogs, monkeys, and certain wildlife species interactions that better human lives
- Animal Shelters and Hospitals: Support for programs serving both wild and domestic animals
Youth at Risk:
The Foundation funds programs that help children and teens reach their potential and lead productive lives. There is an emphasis on serving lower-income youth between the ages of 6 and 18, with service to a minimum of 25 participants. The Foundation favors programs that are year-round, or to summer programs which re-enforce values and skills that are learned during the school year.
- Peer leadership, outdoor adventure education
- Alternative educational experiences
- Educational programs to prevent alcohol, tobacco and drug abuse
For additional information on each of these focus areas, see:
- Arts: http://fullerfoundation.org/focus-areas/arts/
- Wildlife: http://fullerfoundation.org/focus-areas/wildlife/
- Youth at Risk: http://fullerfoundation.org/focus-areas/youth/
Applicants are encouraged, but not required, to request support for projects that incorporate elements of multiple focus areas. The Foundation favors program support over support for general operations. Preference is given to proposals with program budgets of $250,000 to $500,000 or under.
GrantWatch ID#: 178111
Typical Grant Range: $5,000 to $7,500
Multiple-year grants are not awarded.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=gma
For assistance with the online proposal submission, please contact:
Elizabeth Drewry, Foundation Assistant
The Fuller Foundation
2 Liberty Square, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02109
For Arts and Youth categories, support is restricted to programs operating in the immediate Seacoast area of New Hampshire and in towns and cities within Route 128 of Massachusetts. For requests in the Wildlife category, grant seekers must have an office or chapter in the state of Maine, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts.
USA: Maine; Massachusetts; New Hampshire