Foundation / Corporation
Speedway Children's Charities (SCC) New Hampshire Chapter
Grants to Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont nonprofit organizations to help children lead productive lives. Funding may be requested for programs that meet the educational, social, financial, and medical needs of children regardless of social environment, disability, or illness.
GrantWatch ID#: 171487
An organization must be tax-exempt under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Tax Code.
An organization must serve children within the New England states of (New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine and Rhode Island)
Ineligible categories for funding:
- Organizations that deny service to a potential client or beneficiary on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability
- Sponsorship for conferences, events, golf tournaments
- Development or production of books, films, videos or television programs
- Capital funding campaigns
- Vehicle Purchases
- Construction or remodeling of buildings
- Start-up organizations with less than 1 year of operation
- Individual schools in public school systems (other than through efforts to benefit system-wide programs and initiatives)
- Religious organizations, unless they are engaged in a significant project that is nonsectarian and benefits a broad base in the community
The application must be postmarked by the deadline of August 31, 2018.
Applications will not be accepted via fax, or email. No exceptions will be made. Determinations will be made by the New Hampshire Board of Directors in November, and you will be notified in writing by the end of that month. Grants are distributed at our annual Grant Distribution Ceremony in December
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications should be sent to:
Speedway Children’s Charities
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
1122 Route 106 North
PO Box 7888
Loudon, NH 03307-7888
Hillarie Scott, Executive Director
USA: Connecticut; Maine; Massachusetts; New Hampshire; Rhode Island; Vermont